About MARKS GROUP
MARKS GROUP includes 4 companies specializing in different disciplines and core competencies:
MARKS-ENGINEERING SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF DESIGN AND CONTRUCTION
GENERAL DESIGN, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, INTEGRATED ANALYSIS OF FACILITIES AND TERRITORIES, CITIES AND MEGACITIES INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPME
PODZEMPROEKT SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF DESIGN AND CONTRUCTION
GENERAL DESIGN, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, INTEGRATED ANALYSIS OF PROJECTS AND CITIES INFRASTRUCTURE
INPI THE INSTITUTE FOR SCIENCE, DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
DESIGN OF INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL CONSTRUCTIONS
MARKS DESIGN RESIDENTIAL AND PUBLIC SPACES INTERIOR DESIGN
INTERIOR DESIGN, BRANDING AND ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION
Types of facilities
- Object support from sketch to commissioning through all sections
- Designers, chief engineers and clients have access to all data
- Working in a single model excludes discrepancies in different sections
- Information is always up-to-date, no incorrect estimates, volumes, specifications
- The client sees the documentation status at any time
Scope of fulfilled work
MORE THAN 70 COMPLETED PROJECTS
TOTAL AREA — MORE THAN 3 500 000 м²
- 44 objects completed as a General Designer — total area more than 3 300 000 м2.
- Among those 1 300 000 м2 are under construction.
- 100 000 000 м2 are put into operation.
- More than 3 000 000 м2 on design stage. More than 100 approvals of the State expertise have been received as a General Designer and more than 150 expertise approvals.
- Metro stations — 6
- Railways stations — 6
- Road network — 15 facilities
- Tunnels — 15 facilities
MARKS GROUP — GENERAL DESIGNER
More than 17 years of planning experience both of documentation complete volume and of separate sections for various functional objects at all stages of the project life cycle: from the concept stage to the construction author’s supervision.
At least 95% of work — with application of BIM-technologies.
British Architectural Bureau DYER
Since 2020 our cooperation with the British architectural Bureau has reached a new level — we have completed a number of joint projects and participated in tenders as a consortium
Corporation — Thornton Tomasetti
The General cooperation agreement with the world leading super-tall buildings construction company guarantees the highest level of design solutions based on international experience
British Architectural Bureau — Chapman Taylor
After successful joint work on the projects wehave reached an agreement to cooperate and participate in projects
British Architectural Bureau — Stanton Wiliams Ltd
In 2020 we had a positive experience of collaboration while designing the Mosfilm mixeduse complex project on the basis of cinema concern
Italian Architectural Bureau — MC&P (Archea)
Cooperation with the Italian bureau during the «Wine Park» facility project gave us a vast experience, which currently continues in the joint design of complex development in RublevoArkhangelskyi
Swiss architectural Bureau — Herzog & de Meuron
2021 —beginning of cooperation with the project of a new Moscow City tower 2022 — MARKS Group is the General Designer of a luxury class residential complex "Badaevsky"i
Dutch Engineering Bureau — Buro Happold
Cooperation with this bureau has begun in 2021 with the Berezhkovskaya Embankment development project
International Architectural Bureau — JAHN
In 2021 we have begun joint work on the phases 2-3 of the mixed-use residential complex «SLAVA»
Japanese Architectural Bureau — Nikken Sekkei
We have worked together on the concept of the office complex «SLAVA»
French Architectural Bureau — Paris Classical Architecture (PCA)
In 2021 we had positive experience of collaboration within the residential complex project in the Khamovniki district
International Project and Architectural Corporation — Gensler
In 2021-2022 we have been cooperating with the Architectural Bureau within a residential complex project at Ogorodny Pr., Moscow
British Architectural Bureau — Heatherwick Studio
2021-2022 — adaptation and local general design of the joint concept of de luxe mixed-use complex near the Kremlin. Since 2022 the project documentation design for the object construction is underway
For more than 10 years MARKS GROUP has been a STRATEGIC PARTNER of THORNTON TOMASETTI, a world leader in super-tall buildings construction of all levels of complexity and functionality.
- In 2020 companies signed the General Cooperation Agreement and the employees of the THORNTON TOMASETTI Moscow office joined MARKS GROUP.
- International experience of the world-renown super-tall buildings designer is valuable for building structural schemes analysis and selection, when searching for an architectural form at the design initial stage;
- Up-to-date calculations and design methods supported by global experience are used for in-depth analysis of the structure scheme feasibility, its implementation possibilities, as well as assessment of cost and time indicators.
- Э — schematic design- эскизный проект
- П — project (approved part of the project) -проект (утверждаемая часть проекта)
- Р — working documentation — рабочая документация
- АН — author’s supervision — авторский надзор
USА and CANADA
- C — concept design — эскизный (концептуальный) проект
- SD — schematic design — схематичный проект
- DD — design development — углубленный проект
- CD — construction documentation
- B — bidding — подрядные торги
- CA — construction administration — управление строительством
- A — appraisal —развертывание
- DB — design brief — схема проекта
- C — concept — концепция
- DD — design development — углубленный (расширенный) проект
- TD — technical design — технический проект
- PI — product information — спецификации
- TD — tender documentation — тендерная документация
- TA — tender activity — проведение тендера M — mobilization — мобилизация
- PC — practical competition — после завершения строительства
COMPANY FULFILLS FULL SCOPE OF WORKS
ADAPTATION FOR INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE
Interaction with state authorities
We analyze the initial data and the accuracy of calculation prerequisites, evaluate the results of major calculations and constructive solutions based on them, and also define the main controversial project solutions that require additional scrutiny.
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Ilyichev — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honored Scientist, winner of the Russian Federation State Prize in the field of science and technology. Academician of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences and International Engineering Academy. President of the Russian Society for Soil Mechanics, Geotechnics and Foundation Engineering. Founder of a scientific area: technological soil mechanics, development of theoretical framework and regulation documents on the dynamics and seismic resistance of bases and foundation.
Gotman Alfred Leonidovich — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Honorary Builder of Russia, Vice-President of the Russian Society for Soil Mechanics, Geotechnics and Foundation Engineering. During the 50 years of his career, he has developed more than 300 geotechnical projects, including 8 unique ones on a karst- and landslideprone foundations in Ufa. He is a member of three scientific doctoral councils in Moscow.
Gotman Natalia Zalmanovna — Doctor of Technical Sciences, Honored Builder of the Russian Federation, member of the Russian Society for Soil Mechanics, Honored Innovator of the RSFSR, winner of the State Prize of the USSR Council of Ministers. Since 2015 — Chief Specialist of the Gersevanov Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures (NIIOSP) and ISSMGE. Professor of the Department «Highways, airfields, bases and foundations» of the Russian University of Transport (MIIT).